Sales / Business Development
management consulting in San Diego and Chicago is seeking experienced Sales
Professionals to join our San Diego and Chicago team
to sell business consulting and training services to small and mid-size
companies throughout the U.S. This is an excellent opportunity
for an experienced and successful management consulting sales
professional to join an innovative and leading consulting firm. Full or
part-time position. No overnight travel required.
- Sell CoreStrata’s broad range of management consulting and training services to business owners and executives
- Lead generation and sales appointments obtained through cold-calling and existing client relationships
- Determine and understand initial client needs through meetings and initial fact-finding
- Client follow-up to ensure satisfaction, repeat business and obtain referrals
- A minimum of five years sales experience
- Understanding of and/or experience with HR functions
such as training and development, organizational development,
behavioral assessments, restructuring, strategy formulation and planning, surveys, wellness programs, employer benefits plans, etc., highly beneficial
- Demonstrated strong communication and client interaction skills with all levels and across all functions
- Excellent phone prospecting skills
- Proven self-ability to effectively plan, set goals, and achieve outstanding results
- Home office setup to include computer, printer, phone, etc.
- Ability to travel to the client site as needed
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport very early in the relationship building process
- Seamless alignment with CoreStrata’s values, purpose, and mission
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree
We offer an attractive and competitive performance-based compensation package.
email a brief cover letter stating what makes you an excellent
candidate for this position along with your resume as a Word attachment
No phone calls please.