Sales / Business Development
management consulting is seeking experienced Sales
Professionals to join our team
to sell business consulting and training services to small and mid-size
companies throughout the U.S. This is an excellent opportunity
for an experienced and successful management consulting sales
professional to join an innovative and leading consulting firm. Full or
part-time position. No overnight travel required.
- Sell CoreStrata’s broad range of management consulting and training services to business owners and executives
- Lead generation and sales appointments obtained through cold-calling and existing client relationships
- Determine and understand initial client needs through meetings and initial fact-finding
- Client follow-up to ensure satisfaction, repeat business and obtain referrals
- A minimum of five years sales experience
- Understanding of and/or experience with HR functions
such as training and development, organizational development,
behavioral assessments, restructuring, strategy formulation and planning, surveys, wellness programs, employer benefits plans, etc., highly beneficial
- Demonstrated strong communication and client interaction skills with all levels and across all functions
- Excellent phone prospecting skills
- Proven self-ability to effectively plan, set goals, and achieve outstanding results
- Home office setup to include computer, printer, phone, etc.
- Ability to travel to the client site as needed
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport very early in the relationship building process
- Seamless alignment with CoreStrata’s values, purpose, and mission
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree
We offer an attractive and competitive performance-based compensation package.
email a brief cover letter stating what makes you an excellent
candidate for this position along with your resume as a Word attachment
No phone calls please.