management consulting in San Diego and Chicago is seeking experienced Management
Consultants to join our expanding Southern California and Chicago team to provide business consulting services to improve
the overall performance and profitability of companies.
We are looking
for Management Consultants with existing independent practices that enjoy
consulting but not the “business development” aspect of their practice. At
CoreStrata, we have separated the business development function from
consulting. We are currently looking for management consultants with specialty in
one or more of the following areas:
- HR / Organizational Development / Organizational
- Employer Benefits Plans
- Wellness Programs
- Leadership Training and Development / Behavioral
- Executive Coaching
- Strategy Formulation / Planning
- Managerial Accounting / Financial Management /
- Sales Training / Development
- Quality Improvement / Process Improvement
- Organizational Assessments / Needs Analysis
This is an excellent opportunity for an
experienced and successful Management Consultant to join a full-service, innovative
and leading consulting firm. This is a part-time position that could lead to
full-time, if desired. Generally, there is no overnight travel.
- A minimum of five years management consulting experience with small and mid-size companies in a variety of industries including healthcare
- A minimum of ten years highly successful experience as a business owner or executive-level management
- Solid understanding of or past experience effectively
managing a business as well as familiarity with CoreStrata’s various
methods to improve business performance and profitability
- Strong facilitation skills and experience to effectively conduct training, development, and planning processes
- Demonstrated analytical and inquisitive mindset to effectively perform Organizational Assessments
- Demonstrated consulting success performing and self-managing entire projects from kick-off though final implementation
- Demonstrated strong communication and client interaction skills with all levels and across all functions
- Proven self-ability to effectively plan, set goals, and achieve outstanding results
- Home office setup to include computer, printer, phone, etc.
- Ability to travel to the client site as needed
- Demonstrated ability to develop rapport very early in the relationship building process
- Innovative, passionate, and a genuine concern to help individuals and organizations achieve their full potential
- Seamless alignment with CoreStrata’s values, purpose, and mission
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree preferred
We offer an attractive and competitive performance-based compensation package.
To apply, email a brief cover letter stating what makes you an
excellent candidate for this position along with your resume as a Word
attachment to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.