is the foundation of our Leadership Development processes, it has broad
appeal and it is used in a wide range of applications. Discover and use
the hidden leadership potential in everyone.|
Positive Leadership assumes that goals can be accomplished, the job can
be done, the problem can be solved, and obstacles will be overcome. A leader creates their future and drives the future success of an organization.
A leader is goal directed, looking forward with anticipation toward the attainment of goals. A leader is a person who sets goals and achieves results.
Goals give an effective leader meaning and purpose, and serve as a
continuous source of motivation in pursuit of individual and
Many books have been written about leadership, but it remains for many, a misunderstood and elusive quality. The capacity for leadership exists in everyone, but most people never take the time to develop it. Leadership is determination, courage, confidence and the ability to get results!
The Leadership Development process is a structured, open-ended
pragmatic approach to leadership growth. It is a process designed to
help individuals develop the attitudes, skills, and qualities necessary
for personal and organizational leadership.
8 weekly sessions
3 individual follow-up sessions
- Leadership and You
- Tapping Your Hidden Potential
- Behavior and Conditioning
- Attitude Development
- Personal and Organizational Goal Setting
- Roadblocks to Success
- Creative Power and Visualization
- Managing Your Time
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Enhanced Leadership Ability
- Increased Control of Future Outcomes
- Clear, Focused Direction
- Personal and Organizational Balance
- Goals-Driven and Results-Oriented Mindset and Attitude
- Increased Individual and Organization Performance