|ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENTS|
CoreStrata® Organization Performance Assessments are a series of
behavioral and attitude assessment tools designed to enhance
individual and organizational performance. The following ten Organization Performance
Assessments are exceptional tools for leadership and staff development,
organizational development, pre-employment testing, and an integral
component of many CoreStrata Performance Strategy and Leadership
Designed to help CEO's, business owners, management, and decision
makers attain a greater knowledge of themselves as well as others. The
ability to interact effectively with people may be the difference
between success and failure in our work and personal life.
Effective interaction starts with an accurate
perception of oneself. The TTI Success Insights® Executive quantifies
information on how we see ourselves and presents this self-perception
in a detailed report.
- Designed specifically for the CEO, business owner, manager and decision maker
- Identifies how executives tend to approach problems and challenges
- Outlines personal behavior strengths and value to the organization
- Targets characteristics that move an executive from a "manager" to a "leader"
- Offers strategies for communicating openly, ethically, and directly to get the results your organization needs
Communication skills, interpersonal skills, and initiative are the
three most desired capabilities sought out by today's profitable
companies. The TTI Success Insights® Management-Staff assessment
provides an accurate analysis on how you perceive yourself and others.
With increased knowledge of yourself and others, effectiveness and
productivity increases. It is tailored to:
- Executives / Business Owners
- Managers / Employees / Professionals
- Improves hiring effectiveness when used as a pre-employment assessment
- Get new employees off to a fast, productive start by building sound relationships and a better understanding of who they are
- Open the door to effective communication between managers and members of a team
- Enable managers to give feedback to employees and gain commitment for improving performance and accelerating personal growth
- Discover effective ways to resolve conflict and value differences
- Improves employee retention
3) PERSONAL INTERESTS, ATTITUDES AND VALUES (PIAV)
Personal interests, attitudes, and values help to initiate behavior.
They are sometimes called the hidden motivators because they are not
always readily observed. Understanding attitudes and motivation of
yourself and others is key in staff hiring and retention,
self-fulfillment, and relationship building with clients.
- Understand what drives you
- Recognize core attitudes of others and how they see the world
- Understand why you and others make certain decisions and why conflicts occur
- Motivate yourself and others on their own terms
Enhances the communication process with any group through an understanding of an individual's own communication style.
This report includes a section on Communication Flexibility and
Situational Strategies that develop group communication. An Action Plan
designates specific communication goals.
5) TEAM BUILDING
Target the key information necessary to build effective teams.
Through individual reports, each team member clearly perceives how
he/she contributes to the organization and gains a greater appreciation
of how differing styles are required to achieve team goals.
6) 360-DEGREE FEEDBACK
Personal effectiveness within each key position is crucial to the
ongoing success of an organization. Multi-rater surveys, or 360
surveys, allow multiple team members, coworkers and/or managers to give
valuable feedback regarding the effectiveness of an individual’s
performance. The results of 360 surveys are used in a number of ways to
enhance and develop the interpersonal skills and effectiveness of key
employees. Multi-rater surveys have become a standard in successful
organizations and can be customized to suit your organization’s needs.
7) WORK ENVIRONMENT
Successful performance many times is directly related to matching a
person's natural behavior with the behavior demanded by a specific job.
This system allows the user to identify and compare
people's perceptions with reality. There are six unique comparisons for
you to fully understand the ramifications of job matching and
- Defines all the human factors absent in job descriptions
- Defines the behavior the employee brings to the job and defines the behavior required to be successful in the job
- Helps the manager and employee have the same perception of the job
- Help manages assist employees in meeting behavioral demands of the job
8) WORKPLACE MOTIVATORS
Values are the drivers behind our behavior, our hidden motivators.
Values are beliefs held so strongly that they affect the behavior of an
individual or organization. Since values lie beneath observable
behavior styles, values are not discovered until we have known
individuals for a long period in time. Why is this important?
Identifying the value drives of individuals, teams, and organizations
reduces conflicts, increases talent retention, improves efficiency and
productivity, and energizes any group working together toward common
- Reduced conflicts
- Increased employee retention
- Improved efficiency and productivity
- Increases satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders
9) INTERVIEWING INSIGHTS – GENERAL
Finding the right talent for specific jobs is not just desirable, but
ESSENTIAL to business success. Much valuable employee time can be
wasted in needlessly interviewing prospective employees whose talents
are not suited to job openings.
The costs of employee turnover can no longer be
ignored and are widely advertised as being from 3 to 9 times annual
salary — depending on the job level and experience of departing
employees. Replacing talent quickly and accurately will effectively
stop the drain on a company's resources that is related to employee
The TTI Success Insights® Interviewing Insights -
General assessment is designed to assist companies to quickly and
successfully prepare for the interview process. These helpful reports
will target talent early in the hiring process and pave the way for
second-level interviews and/or more in-depth assessments of specific
Use this assessment to prepare for a wide variety of
initial interviews for jobs, including (but not limited to) the
- Staff Assistants
- Warehouse Workers
- Technical Support, etc.
- Save time and effort in preparing for interviews
- Target the right type of talent at the beginning of the hiring process
- Identify suitable candidates accurately through behavioral profiling
- Achieve successful hiring faster, saving both time and money
10) TIME MANAGEMENT
Do you find yourself stepping into a time trap? Is your desk and "in
box" a black hole? By identifying the possible causes and finding
possible solutions to time wasters, you develop a powerful approach to
organizing and managing your time and unlocking the door for high
.PDF Files Require Adobe Acrobat Reader to View: Before you begin to download, bookmark this URL (http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html).
If you do not have the free Acrobat Acrobat Reader software, click on
the button above to download it. Follow the instructions for
downloading and installing the software. After you restart your browser
return to this site, click on the link above to open that report.